Breeding is a serious matter, and my goal is to produce beautiful kittens, healthy and well socialized.
- I am a member of the Sphynx Club de France since 2007.
- I’m working on ameliorate the breed, regularly adding new lines in the cattery to improve both standard and health.
- My adults are yearly scanned by ultrasound at the Veterinary School of Maison-Alfort for HCM detection (Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy).
- I am involved in research on a future DNA test for the detection of the MCH in collaboration with the French laboratory Antagene and also involved in the research of Dr. Kate Meurs (American study).
- I donate founds for research on MCH buying each year the calendar created and sold by the association.
- Studs services are not accepted, the cattery is a “closed” mainly because of health risks (disease transmission).